WHEN YOU TELL ME

WHEN YOU TELL ME


I wanna call  the stars :
down from the sky :
i wanna live a day , that never dies :
i wanna change
the world ,only for you :
all the imposible ,  i won’t do

I wanna hold you close,
under the rain
i wanna kiss your smile ,
and feel the  pain  :
i know what’s beautiful looking
at you : in a  world of lies 
you are the  truth .

And baby everytime you touch me i become a hero :
i make you safe no matter where you ave :
and  bring  you , every thing
you ask for , nothing is above me
when you tell me that you love me

I wanna make you see  just what I  was
show you the loneliness : and what it
does you walkedinto my life : to stop
my  tears  : everything’s easy now :
I  have you near

In a world without you  :
i will always hunger all  i need  is your
love to make me stronger
you love me : oh when
you tell me that you love .